City girl tops PU in BSc Biotechnology
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Paramjit Kaur of Guru Nanak Girls' College (Model Town) stood first in Bioinformatics-III at Panjab University (PU), securing 81.4 per cent marks. Harpreet Kaur of the same college bagged the fourth position in the university, securing 78 per cent marks. Sonia Bakshi stood sixth in Panjab University, securing 72.3 per cent marks.
Navreet Swag and Akwinder Kaur bagged the eighth and ninth positions, securing 70.73 and 67.3 per cent marks respectively. Dr Charanjit K Mahal congratulated these students on their sterling performance.
In BSc Biotechnology (Honours), Jaspreet Kaur of Khalsa college for Women topped in PU, securing 85.1 per cent marks, while Jasmine Puri of the same college clinched the ninth position, getting 81.8 per cent marks.
The college principal informed that the pass percentage is 100 and that too all in the first division.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’