City Lights: Jaypee launches premium development in Noida
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Jaypee launches premium development in Noida
Jaypee Group is launching a premium development at Jaypee Greens Wish Town, at Sector 128, Noida. The development called 'Jaypee Greens Kristal Court' is one of the few developments in the township that offer a long view of Jaypee's 18-hole golf course. Apartments would come in 2BHK and 3BHK configuration and areas start from 1,850 sq ft.
Godrej to launch fifth phase township in Ahmedabad
Godrej Properties is launching the fifth phase of Godrej Garden City (GGC) township project in Ahmedabad. The development would have around 1,200 to 1,500 units. The company plans to give possession of first phase bookings for 888 units in the GGC ahead of the scheduled delivery time in September this year. The property prices at GCC have escalated from Rs 2,200 per sq ft at launch around two years ago to nearly Rs 3,000 per sq ft. The project is amongst 17 globally to be chosen as a partner by the Clinton Climate Initiative with the goal of achieving a climate-positive development.
XRBIA Developers to develop 1 lakh affordable houses
Pune-based realty firm XRBIA Developers is developing 1 lakh ultra-low-cost houses with an introductory price of Rs 5 lakh, over the next three years. The project would be designed by Hafeez Contractor. The company will kickstart the work on the first project at Hinjewadi in Pune from August and aims to provide housing at 20 per cent lesser prices than competitors in the segment. The other locations include Karjat near Mumbai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Bangalore and Indore. The projects are expected to be completed over the next three years.
Disney ties up with Sunteck Realty to launch branded homes
Disney Consumer Products has tied-up with Mumbai-based real estate firm Sunteck Realty for launching Disney-branded homes in India. Sunteck will build Disney inspired swimming pool, play zone, party areas for kids and families within its upcoming 23-acres township 'Sunteck City' being developed at Goregaon in Mumbai.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet