Citybriefs: Modern School win
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Fine knock by Delhi under-16 captain Himmat Singh (42) and good contributions from Pragam Sharma (36) and Junaid Aamir (3/25) helped Modern School Barakhamba Road beat DPS Mathura Road by 7 runs and lift the 23 rd Radha Kishan Sanjay Inter School Cricket tournament at Rajauri Garden ground. Himmat was named the man of the match.
Brief score: Modern School:172 allout in 19.5 overs (Himmat Singh 42, Pragam Sharma 36; Ashmeet Alwadi 4/26, Ankit Chillar2/26) DPS Mathura Road165 for 8 in 20 overs (Arjun Tyagi 50, Ankit Chillar 29; Junaid Aamir 3/25)
Kapil scores 112
Fine century by man of the match Kapil Sharma, who mad e an unbeaten 122 and a half-century knock by Pawan Gill (53 n.o) helped SKV beat Paschim Vihar Sports Complex by 8 wickets in the 2nd John Victor Memorial U-14 Cricket Tournament at Ashok Vihar.
Brief score: Paschim Vihar Sports Complex 254 for 5 in 40 overs:(Aditiya Gautam 89, Dheeraj Jha 56) SKV Academy 257 for 2 in 39.2 Overs (Kapil Sharma 122n.o., Pawan gill 53 n.o.)
Harsh, Aman take three
Fine knock by Nitish Sharma (34) and good bowling spells from Harsh Vardhan (3/12) and Aman Panda (3/13) helped Bimla Devi Academy beat St. Marry Academy by 32 runs in the MRV Sunil Khanna memorial under-14 cricket tournament.
Brief score: Bimla Devi Academy132 for 8 in 20 overs (Nitish Sharma 34, Nikhil Bharti 17; Sunil Kumar 2/17; Dibyanshu Kumar 2/16) St. Marry Academy100 all out in 16.4 overs (Ankur Kumar 20, Sushil Kumar 18, Harsh Vardhan 3/12, Aman Panda 3/13)
Bal Bhawan triumph
Fine batting by man of the match Aditya Ranjan (53 n.o) and Akash Nayak 44 and good bowling from Vivek Yadav (3/23) and Shubham Shokeen (2/21) helped Bal Bhawan School Dawarka beat Maharaja Agrasen Cricket Academy by eight wickets and get four points in the 2nd Shanti Bhawan U-12 cricket tournament at Bal Bhawan School Dawarka.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet