Class X students to get less time to attempt objective-type questions
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
"This is one process after online registration that will be conducted manually. We plan to allow schools to both evaluate and print out hall tickets from next year," Pathan said.
Already, around nine lakh students from over 9,000 schools across the state have registered themselves online for March 2013 examination. The process is nearly over. Schools that have not been able to do this by November 30 due to technical glitches will be assisted by government officials, Pathan said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet