Why Muslims are always blamed for terror attacks, asks Abu Azmi
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Alleging that Muslims were always being blamed for terror attacks in the country, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Asim Azmi claimed that the pattern of discrimination could be seen in the investigation into the recent Hyderabad blasts.
Azmi, the state SP president, who is also an MLA from Govandi area of Mumbai, demanded why Hindu extremist groups like the Bajrang Dal or absconder Ramchandra Kalsangra, a key suspect in the Samjhauta Express and the 2007 Hyderabad Mecca Masjid blast were not being considered, while Muslims were held guilty by suspicion.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held