CLSA raises Larsen & Toubro to 'outperform' on rate cuts, govt policy
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
CLSA upgraded Larsen & Toubro to "outperform" from "underperform", citing favourable policies from the government and expected interest cuts would be reflected in the company's earnings by the second half of fiscal 2013/14.
The upgrade came despite what the brokerage called "a mixed bag" from October-December earnings reported on Thursday, although with "more positives than negatives," including "a creditable job" in orderbook growth but "weak" operating performance.
Stocks More on Larsen & Toubro
Company INFO More on Larsen & Toubro
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet