Comparison with Spice Girls a compliment: The Saturdays
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Rochelle Humes, member of The Saturdays band, says it is a great feeling when their band is compared to the popular Spice Girls.
The Saturdays, which consists of Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford and Vanessa White besides Humes, are compared to the Spice Girls as they have similar number of members and have a similar growth chart, reported Sun online.
"To be honest, it is nothing but a compliment," Humes said.
However, Humes said that they have their own identity and not a xerox of Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown, Melani Chisholm and Geri Halliwell.
"It is amazing to be compared to them, but we are very different," she said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow