Complete works of Swami Parthasarthy to be released today
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
The Vedanta Cultural Foundation will launch 'The Complete Works of Swami Parthasarthy' at Balgandharva Rangmandir on Friday. "Vedanta is the science of achieving self-realisation through the instruments of the mind, body and intellect. I spent 30 years studying and researching and then wrote what I found in 10 books," said 85-year-old Swami Parthasarthy.
The academy offers a three-year diploma course in Vedanta free-of-cost.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow