Concur launches travel & expense cos fund
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Travel and expense (T&E) management solutions provider Concur today launched USD-150 million (about Rs 835 crore) fund for supporting emerging companies in the T&E cloud ecosystem.
The Concur Perfect Trip Fund's vision is to create a travel ecosystem that dynamically responds to the needs of business travellers, the companies that they work for and the suppliers that serve them, Concur said in a statement.
As part of the strategy, Concur has recently invested in Evature, which has a solution for providing natural-language search capabilities for online travel.
Concur has also invested in companies like Cleartrip, buuteeq (cloud digital marketing system for hotels), Room 77 (hotel search site), Yapta (provider of intelligent price tracking) and TaxiMagic (mobile consumer solutions for ground transportation).
"An integral component of Concur's vision for The Perfect Trip is building out the services, functionality and global infrastructure available via the Concur T&E Cloud," Concur Senior Director (Marketing) Christopher Juneau said.
Concur is also investing to foster innovation and nurture game-changing technologies that can be leveraged by the entire business travel ecosystem to drive the vision of The Perfect Trip, he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'