Conductor confronts eve teasers, stabbed
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
A Haryana roadways conductor was allegedly stabbed by four youngsters, when he confronted them while they were allegedly harassing a girl in the bus. The incident took place in Amabala late Thursday when the conductor, Sultan Singh, was on way home after completing his duty hours. He boarded a private bus from Aggarsen chowk and had to get off at Manav chowk. According to the police, a group of three-four youngsters were harassing a young girl in the bus. Even as the girl requested the fellow passengers for help, Sultan Singh confronted the boys who started abusing him. The heated arguments resulted into a scuffle and one of the boys stabbed Sultan Singh repeatedly. The accused fled from the bus while Sultan was rushed to a nearby hospital in Ambala. However, the girl refused to give any statement. Later the police arrested the accused, including Harveer and Kulbir both students and Shubhkaran, a salesman at a garment store in Ambala.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'