Conference on hypertension begins
The two-day "21st National Conference of Hypertension Society of India" being organised jointly by Hero DMC Heart Institute and Hypertension Society of India began at Aveda Hotel in Ludhiana on Saturday. The conference included scientific sessions on various aspects of hypertension and its associated problems by faculty from various parts of the country.
Chief Cardiologist Dr GS Wander, who was also the chairperson of the conference, extended warm welcome to the dignitaries and the participating delegates. It is being attended by more than 500 delegates.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow