Confusion over rules delays remand of sodomy accused
Police said Ansari allegedly lured the boy to a public toilet and sodomised him last month. Ansari threatened the victim with dire consequences if he told anyone. The boy then went home and confided in his parents, who then lodged a complaint. Police prepared a sketch of the accused and circulated it across the city.
Ansari has been booked under Sections 341 (wrongful restraint) and 506 (2) (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Sections 4 (aggravated penetrative sexual assault) and 8 (aggravated sexual assault) of the PCSO Act.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow