Cong leaders burn Gadkariís effigy
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
Members of the Congress city unit burnt an effigy of BJP national chief Nitin Gadkari at the Sector 29-31 roundabout stating that BJP leader had insulted national heroes like Swami Vivekanand, by comparing him to underworld don Daud Ibrahim. The protest was held by district Congress committee urban 1 and colony cell of the party. The protesters further stated that while the BJP called itself a crusader against corruption, its leaders were corrupt.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'