Cong takes a dig at Modi for his remarks on branding
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Congress today had a dig at Narendra Modi for his remarks on the importance of "branding" and "packaging" in today's world, saying that was "only one truth" the Gujarat chief minister spoke.
"Modi spoke only one truth during his visit to Shri Ram College of Commerce here and that was about packaging and marketing. After a long time, he spoke something true about his methodology that packaging and marketing is important. He is actually riding on these factors," AICC in-charge for Gujarat Mohan Prakash told reporters.
During his visit to the college here around a fortnight ago, Modi had stressed on the importance of "packaging' and "branding" in today's world projecting himself as a person, who can think differently and bring about a change.
The AICC leader had a word of caution for Modi, saying, "Ground realities and truth are always different."
A section within BJP has been demanding that Modi be declared as the party's Prime Ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha polls. Congress has repeatedly sought to dismiss the Gujarat chief minister's development claims.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held