Conspiracy to defame Modi: Bihar minister
Hitting out at the party's decision not to field any of its leaders from Bihar to campaign in Gujarat, a BJP minister in Nitish Kumar-led NDA government on Thursday claimed that a 'conspiracy' was at work to 'defame' Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
"I can see that a conspiracy is at work to defame Modi by not giving importance to BJP leaders from Bihar, including national leaders like Syed Shahanwaz Hussain, Ravishankar Prasad and Rajiv Pratap Rudy who were not invited to campaign for the party in the coming Gujarat assembly polls," said state Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Minister Giriraj Singh.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow