Consultation on separate Telangana is on: Congress
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
On the controversy surrounding Vishwaroopam, he said he did not like the movie.
"I don't appreciate the film (because), it has shown only Muslims as (members) of terrorist groups. There are 99.99 per cent Muslims who are not terrorists. I felt bad when I saw the film but I kept quiet. It is not a provocative film but I didn't like the film. It's is my personal view," he said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet