Cop, accomplice arrested for raping 15-year-old girl
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and raped by two persons including a cop, police said here following which the duo were arrested today.
Police has arrested two persons, including one newly recruited police constable identified as Kulwinder Singh and his accomplice Kuldeep Singh, both residents of Sulchanwala village of the district for abduction and raping of a minor girl.
The accused abducted the minor girl from her house on Sunday night and after raping they dumped her near Hariewala village in Kotkapura area yesterday, police said.
The victim, a class IX student then informed about the incident to her parent who later approached the police and a case was registered against both the accused. Police produced both the accused in the court of duty magistrate and they were remanded for three days police remand today.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'