Cop among three booked for ‘rape’
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A constable of the Punjab Police is among three persons booked for the alleged rape of a woman, who claimed that she was raped by the accused six months ago.
The accused constable has been identified as Kulwinder Singh. The woman was married to Gurcharan Singh, nephew of the accused constable, and both had got police protection from Punjab and Haryana High Court. The woman, however, claims she was married to Singh under the influence of some intoxicant.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet