Cop charged with forcing woman colleague to watch blue film
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
She said she reported for work at 10 am. The accused, who was the incharge of the HAX branch, came to her at about 12 pm on the pretext of showing that his mobile phone has internet facility but started showing her a blue film.
The accused forced her to watch the film even as she objected to the same and tried to touch her in an objectionable manner.
The complainant said she left her seat and the accused told her to report to him in the evening on the pretext of official work.
The complainant ASI said that when she went up to him, the accused started kissing her and told her that he loved her.
The ASI narrated the incident to his husband and also made a complaint to the DCP West the next day.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held