Core sector growth slows down to 1.8% in November
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Steel and electricity production slowed to 6 per cent and 2.3 per cent, respectively. In the same month last year, it was 10.5 per cent and 14.4 per cent in that order.
Petroleum refinery output also slowed down to 6.6 per cent against to 11.2 per cent last year.
However, production of fertiliser and crude oil grew by 5 per cent and 0.8 per cent in November respectively.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’