Louise Khurshid facing attempt to murder charge?
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
An FIR was today lodged against Louise Khurshid wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid and others on various charges, including attempt to murder, on the complaint of activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), who were allegedly beaten by her supporters.
The FIR was lodged against Louise and 10 others on charges of attempt to murder, loot and dacoity on complaint of AAP, district President Vivek Yadav, Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur said.
Yadav was beaten yesterday while his party activists were showing black flags to Louise during an eye camp at the district hospital here.
A cross FIR has also been lodged by Congress district president Prakash Pradhan against Yadav for attacking Congress workers and looting mobile phones. The police is probing the matter.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'