Corruption, 'divorce' from people main challenges in CPC: Xi Jinping
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Playing down expectations about his leadership, he said "we are well aware that the capability of one individual is limited. But when we are united as one, we will create an awesome power and we can certainly overcome all difficulties."
"One can only work for a limited period of time, but there is no limit to serving the people with dedication. Our responsibility is weightier than (China's famous mountain) Mount Tai, and our road ahead is a long one," he said.
Without directly referring to global apprehensions about China's rise, Xi said "just as China needs to learn more about the world, so does the world needs to learn more about China."
"I hope you will continue your efforts to deepen mutual understanding between China and the world," Xi told the partymen.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow