Cosmos to launch internet service on January 18
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
The Cosmos Cooperative Bank will launch internet banking service on the occasion of its 107th anniversary on January 18.
The announcement was made by chairman-in-charge Krishnakumar Goyal at a press conference in the city where chief executive officer Vikrant Ponkshe, managing director Suhas Gokhale and members of board of directors were also present. Goyal said the service will be launched by Meena Hemchandra, CGM, Reserve Bank of India's College of Agriculture Banking, Pune. "With the help of internet banking, customers can conveniently check their balance, access details of their transactions, register for SMS service and email alerts, fund transfer etc," said Goyal. The customers can also call on a special toll free number 1800 233 0234 to clear their doubts and seek information, he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow