Couple ends life
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A tribal couple was found dead in a forest in Kashimira late on Friday. The police suspect they committed suicide by consuming poison.
The deceased have been identified as Shankar Kumbhal (45) and his wife Ladku (40). Both of them resided at Mashyachapada, a forest area in Kashimira. They were found with froth coming out of their mouth by their relatives.
"They were rushed to hospital but were declared dead. We suspect this to be a case of suicide and have not found any evidence to suggest foul play," said senior inspector Anil Patil.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow