Court asks SIT to nab absconding Naroda Patiya convict
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
The special court for the Naroda Patiya massacre case on Friday ordered the Supreme Court-appointed SIT to form a special team to nab the absconding convict in the case Suresh alias Shehzad Netalkar. BJP leader Maya Kodnani and VHP leader Babu Bajrangi along with 29 others were convicted in the case.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'