Court frames charges, 5 accused plead not guilty
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
During earlier proceedings in the magistrate's court, the public prosecutor had told the court that the statement of the complainant (the victim's male friend) and the victim herself spelled out the commission of all offences.
The prosecutor, while filing the chargesheet against the accused, had said DNA reports had indicated that the blood of the victims were found on the clothes of all the accused.
The prosecutor had also told the court that the chargesheet names 80 witnesses and contains a list of 12 items of evidence gathered against the accused.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow