Court gives bail to one in Reebok case
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
A Gurgaon trial court on Tuesday granted bail to one of the 12 accused in the Reebok scam.
Surakshit Bhatt, who was a senior executive with Reebok, was in judicial custody for more than two months.
Confirming the development, Harish Malhotra, Bhatt's lawyer said that Bhatt has been granted bail on two securities of Rs 1 lakh each and also asked to submit his passport.
"We argued that till date he has not been sacked from the company and since his the time of filing the FIR he has been regularly cooperating in the investigations," Malhotra said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet