Court gives bail to one in Reebok case
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A Gurgaon trial court on Tuesday granted bail to one of the 12 accused in the Reebok scam.
Surakshit Bhatt, who was a senior executive with Reebok, was in judicial custody for more than two months.
Confirming the development, Harish Malhotra, Bhatt's lawyer said that Bhatt has been granted bail on two securities of Rs 1 lakh each and also asked to submit his passport.
"We argued that till date he has not been sacked from the company and since his the time of filing the FIR he has been regularly cooperating in the investigations," Malhotra said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held