Cristiano Ronaldo says best time in football was with 'first love' Manchester United
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his best time in football was with his former club Manchester United. A young Ronaldo won one World club championship and Champions League trophy, three Premier League titles, two League Cups an FA Cup and a Community Shield during his time with the Red Devils, which is nine trophies at home and abroad compared to just three domestic gongs in Spain so far, the Sun reports.
Ronaldo, who was sold for a record 80 million pound to the Los Blancos, said United was a very good cycle for him, as he won everything there, adding it was a fantastic part of his life there. The Portuguese added maybe it was the time he enjoyed his football the most because he was so young, adding that to be at Manchester United, which is one of the biggest clubs in the world at just 18, was a dream. Ronaldo further said to play alongside those players you had only seen before on television, maybe that's why he feels he enjoyed it there the most.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM