Crude bomb explodes at Kanpur rly station
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Panic gripped the Kanpur central railway station after a crude bomb exploded at a platform and a live one was found in a garbage dump on Tuesday.
A Lucknow-bound train had left the platform about half-an-hour before the explosion took place. However, the explosion caused no harm.
Government Railway Police Inspector General Ashutosh Pandey said the live bomb found on the platform had very low intensity. The bomb disposal squad (BDS) and special police team later searched all platforms and other parts of the station.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow