Cuddles and compliments top things that make women happy
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Forget diamonds - a spontaneous cuddle or a compliment is the best way to make the woman in your life happy!
Cuddles and compliments top the list of 50 things that make a woman feel good, a new study has found.
However, splashing out on a lady may also give her happiness as being bought flowers and presents are some material things that they enjoy.
Women also get a buzz from treating themselves to a shopping bargain, or new perfume and lingerie, the 'Daily Mail' reported.
The study found eating cheese, buying a new nail varnish, or having clean teeth also put girls in a good frame of mind.
Having time for a jolly good chat with their friends and unexpectedly fitting into a dress women thought was too small also makes them smile.
The top of the list includes compliments about what women are wearing or how young they look.
"With the average female stating she feels good in what she is wearing for just three days a week perhaps a few more surprise compliments, alongside tucking into a good Camembert and a good book could brighten the winter months no end," a spokesman for Sainsbury's, which commissioned the "feel-good factor" poll of 2,000, said.
The study findings included some interesting revelations about the things that really make women tick.
A bubble bath at home was rated more highly than a proper spa day, while reading a book beat watching a soap opera.
And women do not just enjoy being the centre of attention, praise for the children at school or on the playing field makes them happier than praise for their own work.
Surprisingly, eating cheese is more pleasurable for women than socialising with friends, having a manicure or going on a first date, the report said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’