Curvy women are super-sexualised: Scarlett Johansson
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson says her 'bombshell' persona is a result of the way curvy women are portrayed.
The 28-year-old actress, who stars as Janet Leigh in upcoming biopic "Hitchcock", appeared in a photo shoot for Elle UK's February issue and talked about how her figure has earned her a reputation, reported Digital Spy online.
"I think any woman who is curvy and wears a gown to an event is, like, super-sexualised," she said.
Johansson said despite her age, her shape earned her comments in the media from the outset of her career.
"I mean, at the time I was 18, 19. I was young. I've always been curvy. It runs in the family. Throw on an evening frock and it's like all of a sudden you have curves and everyone is like, 'Bombshell'," she added.
"Instantly it was 'The new Marilyn'."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet