D&G launches 'alcohol-free' perfume for babies
Luxury brand 'Dolce and Gabbana' has released an alcohol-free fragrance, designed specially for babies.
The brand, which is hoping to corner the market for children and mothers, wants to redefine the fresh-smelling baby scent, the New York Daily News reported.
According to brand impresario Stefano Gabbana, the softness of baby skin, the freshness of baby breath, a mother's sweet hug, and the first smile were inspirations for the scent, which is meant to enhance the tot's natural smell.
Each 50-ml bottle of perfume will set mothers spend about 45 dollars.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow