Dalit man hacked to death
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The body of a dalit man was found today after he was taken away by unidentified persons last night from a village in Bihar's Nawada district, police sources said.
The man, Vijay Ravidas, who returned last night by train to be with his family during Chhath festival and was heading towards his village Kothari Bigaha, was forcibly taken away, the sources said.
Ravidas was hacked to death and his belongings looted, they said.
His body was found this morning at Chatar village under Akbarpur police station area.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet