Daniel Craig tops GQ's most stylish men list
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Daniel Craig has topped GQ magazine's list of 25 Most Stylish Men of 2012, beating competition from the likes of David Beckham and Robert Pattinson.
The James Bond star was followed by actor Zac Efron at the second place and soccer star Beckham grabbed the third spot.
Singer Bruno Mars and actor Ewan McGregor made it to the top five in the list, which recognised "famous guys (who) finally got serious about taking risks and looking good" said the magazine.
Pattinson made it to the sixth spot with his preferred Gucci suits, followed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who "slayed it when it came to dressing for his 'Dark Knight Rises' and 'Premium Rush' premieres".
Basketball player Tyson Chandler, actor Justin Theroux and singer Nick Jonas rounded off the top ten.
Rap mogul Jay-Z, actors Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine were also among the 25 stylish men.
The list also made space for animated spy character Archer from the sitcom TV series. "The spy knows his way around a gray Don Draper suit and dinner jacket better than almost anyone," said the magazine.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations