Darjeeling woman discharged, sent home
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The woman passenger who jumped off of an express train to save herself from molesters and got injured in Bihar's Bhojpur district, was discharged from hospital on Saturday and taken home to Darjeeling. "The woman was discharged from the Patna Medical College and Hospital and returned to Darjeeling with her father and a police team from Darjeeling. Her condition is normal," Inspector General of Police, Rail, Vinay Kumar told PTI.
The woman had jumped off the Dibrugarh-Delhi Brahmaputra Express at Jagjivan Halt near Ara station on January 3 to escape from two molesters, one of whom has been arrested.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held