Dassault 'Rafale', Jaitapur nuclear deals unlikely on Francois Hollande's India visit
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Both sides are expected to ink deals between research organisations of their two countries.
Hollande's India visit is being viewed as a significant milestone in bilateral relationship. Besides defence and nuclear energy, the other key issues which will be discussed include urban development, education, research and development, pharmaceuticals and renewable energy.
The visiting leader on Feburary 14 will hold delegation level talks with Prime minister Manmohan Singh, while External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid will pay a call on him. On Feburary 15, apart from delivering a lecture at the Nehru Memorial Museum, he will then visit Mumbai where he will participate in a business conference, a statement from MEA said
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'