Dating is kind of hard: Zac Efron
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Zac Efron may have wooed many a young actress but the Hollywood actor finds dating awkward.
The 24-year-old actor, who has dated actresses Lily Collins and Jennifer Hudgens, confirmed that he is regretfully single, a media report said.
"Dating is kind of hard. A forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason. I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity," said Efron.
After briefly romancing Collins, 23, earlier this year, Efron acknowledged that dating in the public eye presents a different set of challenges.
"You always have to be careful, I guess, about that kind of thing. Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes. Some people I worry about, some I really don't have to."
Efron also talked about dancing in his underwear opposite Nicole Kidmman, 45, in the upcoming drama 'The Paperboy'.
"It was a sort of a intense dramatic moment for me. I was very prepared to give my all in a dramatic moment, and before I knew it, music started to turn up around me and she kind of looked at me and said, 'You want to dance?' And they're still rolling, so I couldn't really say, 'Cut!' And before I knew it, we were improvising an entire dance in the rain. It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet