Daughters cause of Barack Obama's grey hair not job: US First Lady
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
US First Lady Michelle Obama has said the reason for the recent surge in President Barack Obama's grey hair is not the stress of the high-profile job but his teenaged daughters.
First Lady Michelle Obama joked in an interview yesterday that watching his two daughters, 14-year-old Malia and 11-year-old Sasha, grow up and approach their teenage years is a scary thing for the President.
"There's nothing like the look on his face when Malia dresses up for a party and she's heading out," Michelle said.
"She walks past him," Michelle said, "And you can see his face sort of just drop a little bit. It's like, 'who was that?'"
And that hair that's gotten very noticeably greyer since his first inauguration? "People think the grey is from his job," the first lady joked.
"It's from his children," she said.
Obama, 51, has been noticeably seen sporting grey hair in his second coming as President.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations