David Beckham runs around in undies in new ad
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
In his new H and M Bodywear campaign, David Beckham runs through the streets and gardens of Beverly Hills, dressed only in his boxer briefs - much to the delight of his hoard of female fans.
The campaign, which is directed by pal Guy Ritchie, will launch in early February, the Mirror reported.
The footie ace revealed the news on Facebook saying that he's excited about the new campaign.
After coming up with the amazing idea of making the 37-year-old sports icon run through Beverly Hills half naked, Beckham was seen doing just that in a glorious tight pair of khaki pants.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM