David Beckham runs around in undies in new ad
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
In his new H and M Bodywear campaign, David Beckham runs through the streets and gardens of Beverly Hills, dressed only in his boxer briefs - much to the delight of his hoard of female fans.
The campaign, which is directed by pal Guy Ritchie, will launch in early February, the Mirror reported.
The footie ace revealed the news on Facebook saying that he's excited about the new campaign.
After coming up with the amazing idea of making the 37-year-old sports icon run through Beverly Hills half naked, Beckham was seen doing just that in a glorious tight pair of khaki pants.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations