David Beckham spends 250,000 pounds on holidays
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Soccer star David Beckham has reportedly splashed out 250,000 pounds on a luxurious holiday to the Maldives for him, wife Victoria and their four children over the festive break.
David and family will spend the festive season at the luxury One&Only Reethi Rah resort in the Maldives, which boasts 130 private villas, 12 beaches, 40 pools and its own seaplane, reported Sun Online.
David has booked the family into the most expensive suite, which costs 8,600 pounds-a-night and has also booked out three more at a cost of 3,700 pounds-a-night.
The family - who will be staying for 11 nights – will also be dining in the luxurious restaurant, which will set them back 150 pounds-a-head each evening and the resort boasts "swirling vitality pools, crystal steam rooms, saunas and stimulating ice fountains."
"It's the best resort in the Maldives and they are staying in the most expensive rooms," a source said.
The family flew to the Indian Ocean island from Britain yesterday before taking a private plane to the hotel.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’