Day of the dead
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
For individuals — those with a legacy to protect, or secrets to hide — it might be time to consider a new section in the will. Or we could take a page out of Shakespeare's book: his grave in Holy Trinity Church, in Stratford-upon-Avon, is engraved with the following curse: Good friend for Jesus sake forbear/ To dig the dust enclosed here!/ Blest be the man that spares these stones,/And curst be he that moves my bones.
Lovejoy is the author of 'Rest in Pieces: The Curious Fates of Famous Corpses'
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow