Paparazzo killed while taking photos of Justin Bieber's Ferrari
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
A photographer was hit and killed by another car while trying to take photographs of Justin Bieber's Ferrari.
The 18-year-old Canadian singer was not in the car when the accident took place yesterday. He had reportedly loaned out the car to a friend.
The car was pulled over by California Highway Patrol for a routine traffic stop in Los Angeles, TMZ reported.
The photographer, who was following the car, was attempted to take pictures as the car stopped until officers advised him to move back because the situation was unsafe. He was then struck by another car and killed.
The identity of the photographer is yet to be revealed. LAPD is currently investigating the accident on the scene.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held