Paparazzo killed while taking photos of Justin Bieber's Ferrari
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Hamid Karzai to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
A photographer was hit and killed by another car while trying to take photographs of Justin Bieber's Ferrari.
The 18-year-old Canadian singer was not in the car when the accident took place yesterday. He had reportedly loaned out the car to a friend.
The car was pulled over by California Highway Patrol for a routine traffic stop in Los Angeles, TMZ reported.
The photographer, who was following the car, was attempted to take pictures as the car stopped until officers advised him to move back because the situation was unsafe. He was then struck by another car and killed.
The identity of the photographer is yet to be revealed. LAPD is currently investigating the accident on the scene.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet