Decomposed body found in Mulund
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Mumbai:The decomposed body of an unidentified middle-aged man was found in a creek in Mulund West on Sunday, police said. They said the deceased was wearing a vest and underwear. There are no signs of external injuries, police said. "We have sent the body to Rajawadi Hospital for postmortem. It does not appear that he was murdered. We have registered a case of accidental death," said Sub-Inspector Subhash Sabale of the Mulund police station.
6 suspected sex workers held
Mumbai:Six women were arrested on Friday from Madh Marve Road, Malad, for allegedly soliciting customers, police said. The women are aged between 18 and 30 years and were found in an autorickshaw on Friday night near the Aksa Beach bus stop. They have been booked under the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations