Deepti Naval, Aparna Sen shine at Chicago film fest
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Other feature films shown at the CSAFF were 'Ringa Ringa', 'Raspberry Magic', 'Sita Sings The Blues' and 'Dida Rima Anjana', alongwith short films like 'Wild Things' and 'The Professionals'.
Keya Shah, 11, who stars in 'Raspberry Magic' said she always wanted to go into acting. "I like to be around people and be on the big screen and see people laughing," Shah said.
Her next movie is called 'Lives of the Saints' in which she stars alongside Hollywood actress Meg Ryan.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow