Delhi bags 27% more this Budget, infrastructure gets biggest share
Delhi received an allocation of Rs 68.39 crore from Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Urban Development Ministry announced Rs 1 crore for equity towards National Capital Region Transport Corporation and Rs 1 lakh as aid towards the corporation.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow