Delhi gangrape victim's family wants death for juvenile accused
Calling their press meet strictly "non-political", BJP chief Vijender Gupta announced the naming of the R K Puram science museum after the victim, adding that it would be renovated with a budget of Rs 20 crore. Mayor of South Delhi Municipal Corporation Rajesh Gehlot was present at the press conference.
Gupta also urged the two other corporations of Delhi, East and North, to dedicate one major project to the victim.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow