Delhi govt to fill up 10,000 teaching vacancies
Delhi Government has decided to appoint 10,000 guest teachers in its schools to fill up vacant posts.
Delhi Education Minister Kiran Walia said the process the recruit the teachers will be initiated soon.
She said the government has also decided to install RO (reverse osmosis) water purifiers in all its schools besides improving condition of toilets.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow